Gas Alley Streetrods RETURN POLICY
behind it 100%. To demonstrate this commitment to quality, all items have a 60 day return policy unless stated
If any item* is not satisfactory, you may return it for a full product refund (less S&H) within 60 days of receipt.
Returned merchandise must be in new condition and must include all product related packaging materials, warranty
cards (not filled out), manuals and accessories. A refund or credit of the purchase price will be processed upon
receipt and inspection of returned items less a 20% restocking fee. Incomplete or damaged items may not be
refunded. See below for detailed instructions.
ITEMS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING
Your order has carefully been packed and thoroughly inspected and we hope that you are pleased with the item(s)
you have selected. Despite our care in handling, however, packages do occasionally get damaged while in transit.
Please check the packing list immediately against item(s) marked as shipped on front of the packing list. Report any
discrepancy or damage to freight carrier/agent that delivered the product to you, and sign only for the material
actually delivered. If, upon further inspection, you notice concealed damage or loss, save all boxes and packaging
material and notify the delivering carrier/agent.
BACK ORDERED ITEMS
Although every attempt is made to fulfill all the items in your order in a timely fashion, Gas Alley Streetrods
occasionally runs out of stock on some items. If this occurs, you will not be charged for item(s) listed as Back Ordered
HOW TO RETURN MERCHANDISE
1. Contact Customer Service at 1-913-244-0112 (8-5 Central M-F) or email: email@example.com
2. Completely return the packing list. (Include it inside the package)
3. Use a strong corrugated carton. Wrap well and tape closed. Include all original boxes, manuals, accessories and
4. Remember to insure the package if the value warrants.
5. We cannot accept C.O.D. returns, and postage costs are not refundable.
* Wear items (such as buff wheels, compounds, consumables, etc.) and videos/DVDs may not be returned unless
FOR ITEMS WITH MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Complete warranty cards only after inspection and acceptance of the product(s).
Follow the manufacturer's warranty and service instructions.
For fastest warranty and repair service, please follow manufacturer's instructions regarding service centers.
|Carbs - Quality re-manufactured / rebuilt carbs and